Friday PivotX- 6am,9:15am,4:30pm
5 Sets [Building to Heavy]:
5 Squat Cleans
*Rest 1-2 Minutes Between Sets
*Start First Working Set @ 60%
Push Press + Box Jumps
Set 1: 8 Push Press @ 55% + 8 Box Jumps (High)
Set 2: 6 Push Press @ 65% + 6 Box Jumps (Higher)
Set 3: 4 Push Press @ 75% + 4 Box Jumps (Highest)
Set 4: 8 Push Press @ 60% + 8 Box Jumps (High)
Set 5: 6 Push Press @ 70% + 6 Box Jumps (Higher)
Set 6: 4 Push Press @ 80% + 4 Box Jumps (Highest)
Rest 1 Minute Between Sets
- Barbell should be taken from a rack. Pair up if needed.
- Reps do not need to be performed touch and go. Athletes can pause overhead or in the front rack between reps.
- A re-dip under the bar is not permitted.
- Athletes should complete their box jumps immediately following each set of push presses. The height of the box is up to the athlete and will vary depending on the set.
- Score: Loading of last set.
15 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to 10/9ft.
1-2-3...Burpee Pull-ups reps increase each round.