Monday PVF & PivotX
Overhead Squat/PVF-Back Squat :18min cap
9 Sets [Building To Heavy]:
3-3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1 Overhead Squat
*Rest 1-2 Minutes Between Sets
*Start First Working Set @ 75%
- The barbell should come from a rack.
- We aren't necessarily looking to PR but if it's there, go for it!
- If you do not feel comfortable re-racking the bar in the bar rack, drop it from the top after the last rep.
- Score: Heaviest Single
- Front Squats
- Back Squats
- Single Dumbbell Overhead Squats
2 Rounds For Time:
21 Overhead Squats 115 / 85 lb
150 Double Unders
900 Meter Row (see modifications for bigger classes)
Time Cap: 18 Minutes
- Let's aim to hold on for bigger sets (1-3 sets) of overhead squats in this workout.
- Let's also aim for some bigger sets (1-3 sets) of double unders.
- Let's see if we can complete our second row faster than our first row. Our first row should be paced in a way that will allow us to stick to our overhead squat strategy. The second row will be the last movement in our workout so let's try to push the pace.
- Reduce Loading
- Sub Single Dumbbell
- Front Squats
- 2x Air Squats
- Reduce Reps
- 1.5x Single Unders
- Plate Hops
- 2:00 Effort On Any Machine
900 METER ROW
- Reduce Distance
- 750m Ski
- 1,800m Bike
- 750m Run
- 550m Air Run
"Sgt. Slaughter"- Sprint conditioning : 12min
For Total Time:
[On the 00:00]: 100 Yard Shuttle Sprint
[On the 01:00]: 200 Yard Shuttle Sprint
[On the 03:00]: 300 Yard Shuttle Sprint
[On the 06:00]: 100 Yard Shuttle Sprint
[On the 07:00]: 200 Yard Shuttle Sprint
[On the 09:00]: 300 Yard Shuttle Sprint
*100 Yards: 50 Yards Out & Back
*200 Yards: 100 Yards Out & Back
*300 Yards: 50 Yards Out & Back + 100 Yards Out & Back