Saturday PVF/PivotX: 6am,8:30am
Back Rack Lunge: 10-15min
4 Sets For Total Load:
20-16-12-10 Back Rack Reverse Lunges
Rest 1-2 Minutes Between Sets.
- Barbell should be taken from a rack.
- Reps should be completed unbroken each set. Athletes should alternate legs every rep.
- Athletes will choose their own weights.
- Score: Enter weights used for each set.
- Back Squats
- Front Rack Reverse Lunges
- Dumbbell Front Rack Reverse Lunges
- Dumbbell Front Squats
5 Rounds For Total Time (25 Minutes):
12 Burpee Box Jumps (24"/20")
9 Power Snatches 115 / 85 lb
Rest 1 Minute Between Rounds.
- Overview: Athletes should aim to push the pace each round with a minute of rest between rounds. Athletes should keep in mind that 1 minute of rest is not much time so while their pacing should be on the faster side, it should be sustainable.
- Calories should take 1:30 or less to complete.
- Burpee Box Jumps: Reps should be completed in 1:30 or less.
- Power Snatches: Reps should be completed in 1:00 or less.
- Score: Total time including rest.
- Reduce Calories
- 300m Run
BURPEE BOX JUMPS
- Reduce Reps
- Reduce Box Height
- Burpee Box Step-Ups
- Box Jumps
- Reduce Loading
- Hang Power Snatches
- Dumbbell Power Snatches
- Kettlebell Swings