5 Rounds For Time:
21-18-15-12-9 Front Squats 115 / 85 lb
1-2-3-4-5 Rope Climbs (15ft.)
400 Meter Run
Time Cap: 35 Minutes
- Overview: Each round, the front squat reps will decrease as the rope climb reps increase. Athletes will grind through the barbell and rope climb reps and recover out on the run.
- Front Squat: Loading should not exceed 65% of your 1RM Front Squat. Athletes should be able to complete 21+ reps unbroken when fresh.
- Rope: Athletes should be able to complete 2 or more ropes within a minute when fresh to complete reps as prescribed.
- Run: Should be completed in 2:15 or less.
- Score: Total time. If capped, your time is 35:00 and make a note of where you finished in your notes.