On the 2:00 x 7 Sets:
5 Push Jerks
*Build sets 1-3
*Use Same Weight Set 4-7
- Aim to perform all sets at a weight that is between 75-80% of your 1RM push jerk.
- Barbell should be taken from a rack.
- Reps should be completed unbroken each set.
- Score: Enter the weight used across.
400m Plate Run
10 Clean & Jerks 115 / 85 lb
- Clean & Jerks: These should be performed as power cleans and push jerks. The loading should not exceed 60% of your 1RM clean & jerk. Reps should take 1:30 or less to complete each round.
- Score: Rounds + Reps