10 Sets [Same Weight Across]:
1 Power Snatch
1 Overhead Squat
1 Hang Squat Snatch
Rest 1 Minute Between Sets.
- Athletes should complete each complex unbroken.
- Use the same weight across here.
- Aim to complete this complex at 75-80% of your 1RM power snatch.
- Score: Load Used Across
“Chipper Gone Bad”
Bigger class of start athletes at different movements.
100 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to 10/9ft.
80 Dumbbell Snatches 50 / 35 lb
60 Box Jumps (24”/20”)
40 Dumbbell Push Press 50 / 35 lb's
Max Calories or Meters
- Overview: Athletes will perform 100 wallballs, 80 dumbbell snatches, 60 box jump overs, and 40 dumbbell push presses. Once all that work is complete, athletes will accumulate as many calories as possible on the rower in the remaining time of the 18 minute window.
- Wallballs: Athletes should be able to complete sets of 7 or more. Reps should be completed in 6:00 or less.
- Dumbbell Snatches: These should be performed as power snatches and athletes should switch arms every rep. Reps should be completed in 4:00 or less.
- Box Jumps: Athletes are required to stand fully on the box. Step downs are required (no rebounding). Reps should be completed in 3:00 or less.
- Dumbbell Push Press: Perform with 2 dumbbells. Push jerks will not be allowed. Reps should be completed in 2:00 or less.
- Score: Total calories completed on the cals/run. All other reps will not be counted toward your score. If you do not make it to the cals/run, your score is 0.